- Twin / Double : US$ 475.00 ( for 02 persons sharing bed )
- Extra Adult : US$ 225.00
- Twin / Double : US$ 485.00 ( for 02 persons sharing bed )
- Extra Adult : US$ 235.00
The Premium Room
- Twin / Double : US$ 525.00 ( for 02 persons sharing bed )
- Extra Adult : US$ 265.00
- Accommodation in the hotel
- Drinking water during tours
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Welcome fruit platter on arrival
- Round trip airport shuttle service
- Two days tour by a comfortable car for 02 persons
- English speaking tour guide only
- Two times of meal at Emerald Restaurant
- Late checkout till 14:00 (Subject to room availibility)
- 20% off all treatments at Royal Spa
- 15% off on Food & Beverage
- 30% off on laundry
*** TOUR ITINERARY
- Morning Visit, Preah Khan, a large temple built on the site of battle that ended in Angkor’s downfall at the land of the Cham. Preah Khan was also really a kind of university, housing a number of masters and students.
- Neak Pean, a unique ancient hospital built in the reign of king Jayavarman VI (1181-1220) which has been seen as a representation of Anavatapta, a miraculous lake in Himalayas that cures all illnesses
- Pre Rup temple, a classic example of temple-mountain, and the last without continuous galleries
- Break for Lunch at local restaurant near temple at your own respond
- Afternoon visit , South gate of Angkor Thom with two rows of its huge statues of demons and gods depicting the churning of the ocean of milk arranged on both sides of stone bridge and Bayon temple, a forest of heads, built in late of12th century by king Jayavarman VI as a Buddhist state temple. Then, visit Terrace of elephant, which used to be a base for the king’s grand audience hall; Terrace of Leper king supposed that it was a terrace housed the royal crematory.
- Sunset at Bakheng Mountain
- Dinner at Royal Empire Hotel (Khmer Set)
- Morning Visit, Banteay Srei temple, a tiny temple complex consider by many visitors to be the highest achievement in art and architecture of the Classic, Angkor civilization. The glory of Banteay Srei style is the beauty of its sculpture and decoration. The pink sandstone used in its buildings makes this temple more beautiful.
- Banteay Samre, Angkor civilization. The glory of Angkor wat style is the beauty of its sculpture and decoration
- Then visit an amazing view of Ta prohm Temple which has been deliberately left as it was discovered. In Ta Prohm kapok trees clasp the sanctuaries in their mighty roots; and Ta Keo - an unfinished state temple for unknown reason. Ta Keo temple was built in early 11th century by King Jayavarman V and dedicated to god Shiva.
- Break for lunch at local restaurant near temple at your own respond
- Afternoon visit, Angkorwat, the most balanced, the most harmonious, and the most perfect Khmer temple. It shows Khmer art, which reached the height of it glory in the 12th century. The temple is a temple-mountain and was built by king Suryavrman II and dedicated to god Vishnu.
- Dinner at with Apsara Show at local restaurant
- Afternoon visit, floating village on Tonle Sap Lake, a biggest fresh water lake in south-east Asia. Most people (90%) are fishermen living in their wooden houses built on small boats and rafts. Because of flood during rainy season they move their houses many times a year depending on water level.
- Then Visit local market and shopping
- Free and easy at your own evening and dinner
- Free and Easy at your own leisure and waiting for departure
- End of Service
Terms & Conditions:
- Max. occupancy 02 persons per room base on double or twin sharing Stay date from now till December 31, 2025
- Promotion price is net in US Dollars and subject to change without prior notice
- Cancellation less than 07 days prior to arrival will be charge 50% of total amount
- Compulsory Christmas Eve Gala Dinner 24 December 2018, US$ 55.00 per adult and US$ 35.00 per child under 12 years old
- Compulsory New Year Eve Gala Dinner 31 December 2018, US$ 65.00 per adult and US$ 40.00 per child under 12 years old
- Compulsory Chinese New Year Gala Dinner 05 Febraury 2019, US$ 50.00 per adult and US$ 30.00 per child under 12 years old